I believe the WG charter is adequate as written.  The activities described
in section one of the working group activities addresses third-party email
and DMARC.  That section says that the working group will document the
effects of DMARC on such mail flows and "consider mechanisms for reducing
or eliminating DMARC's effects on indirect mail flows".

I am in favor the of the WG charter as written.

Thanks,
Mike