To that point, everyone seems focused on MLMs. I was looking at data for DMARC
pass/fail rates for IPs/hosts other than our own and was struck by the
variability of the rates across various domains. Excluding "known bad actors",
DMARC pass rates ranged from low 60-something percent up to mid-90 something
percent. Such a large range is interesting. Because (aligned) SPF should almost
always fail, the implication is that there are potentially better and worse
ways to maintain the integrity of the DKIM signature in transit. Just a
reminder, the mailstreams I'm looking at are transactional and overwhelmingly
do not include traffic transiting mailing lists.

Mike