An issue that I have been thinking on - and it is the reverse of this
discussion - is that it is operationally difficult to maintain accurate SPF
records for organizations with a lot of domains where the SPF records vary
across the domains. I recently found this situation with one of our domains (an
acquisition). This is similar to other situations where organizations are
fairly good with adds and changes but not so much with deletes. This isn't
anything that can be addressed through an RFC but I think it is worth noting.

Mike