On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Rolf E. Sonneveld <
r.e.sonnev...@sonnection.nl> wrote:

>  Hi, Murray,

Hello Rolf,

> I started earlier this week a review of -05. Please find below my
> comments, I think most if not all of them also apply to -06. I didn't have
> time to finish my review, but thought to send my comments 'as is' (before
> -07 is published ;-)). Most of my comments are of type 'editorial nits', no
> big changes proposed ;-)

Thanks for taking time to take a closer look.  At this point I'm not going
to be making any other changes unless they are attempts to resolve things
that are either major errors (i.e., they don't reflect the deployed DMARC
base or are plainly wrong) or would cause the IESG's conflict review to
return a blocking concern.

If it does come back from the IESG for more editing, I'll take a run at
applying your suggestions.

Thanks again,

-MSK