Colleagues,

draft-kucherawy-dmarc-base is nearing IESG conflict review, and it's been
pointed out that a review from back in April has not been properly attended
to.

Could I get the WG (forgive me, co-chairs!) to comment on this so that I
can see what changes might be appropriate here?  Having this resolved
before the telechat in the first week of January would be truly delightful.

Note that some amount of this may have already been addressed (it was about
-04; -08 is current, and at least the ABNF issue Jim raises will be handled
in -09), so please at least check -08 when considering your responses.

The posting:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dmarc/current/msg00764.html

Thank you!

-MSK