----- Original Message -----

You can't please everyone at the moment, and there are solutions to please
various subsets of your lists.

I'm on various mailings lists, some friendly to DMARC, some not, with email
with a domain with p=reject, or not...

What I learn for all the combinations: It does not change much, people still
ignore my posts :P