I would expect conditional signatures to be applied by
large mail systems, using their private list of domains that look like
mailing lists to decide who gets them.

From the past couple of years of discussion, it is clear that all of
the large mail systems already have such a list of domains, so the
implementation should be straightforward.

Some degree of documenting this requirement and its plausible
solution(s) is called for, in order to establish that the model being
pursued here has a reasonable chance of being viable.

I'll try and collect some data at MAAWG next month and rev the draft.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY