On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 04:06:42 PM Franck Martin wrote:
> [...]

SPF Best Guess is a horrible idea that should never have been invented and
should die as soon as possible.

http://www.openspf.org/FAQ/Best_guess_record

SPF (and DMARC) are opt-in protocols.  Trying to infer DMARC like things about
non-participants in DMARC is just wrong.  It is not an accident that SPF Best
Guess apperas nowhere in RFC 4408 nor RFC 7208.  It shouldn't be a model for
anything.

Scott K