Cullen Jennings skrev den 2016-11-02 23:00:

So how do we get this fixed ? Has someone talked to the IESG about
this? Right now as a chair, I am making consensus calls that are
probably ignoring any emails from people from google.com - and other -
because I am not getting their email. That seems like a serious
process problem.

dkim=pass (1024-bit key; secure) header.d=ietf.org header.i=@ietf.org header.b=RihtPNGu;
        dkim-atps=neutral

there is no problem as long no one breaks dkim

try dkim sign iii.ca

if i get dmarc pass back here its working as designed, but if its dmarc fail, ietf.org breaks dkim

this is so to say, you should whitelist maillist that breaks dkim so you never reject it