I've reviewed. All the technical matters look good, and earlier comments
have all been addressed. I have two final comments:

1) Section 6.4 mentions changes to section 2.3 which include slightly
different language than in 7601. I see no difference whatsoever (walking
back diffs 02-01, 01-00) between the current text in 2.3 and what's in 2.3
of 7601. The text is supposed to be loosened so things like smtp.client-ip
and arc.oldest-pass info for ARC A-R stamps are allowable in the registry.

2) Typo: Section 2.2 references "sob-domain"

Final thought: the inclusion of authres-payload as inheritable ABNF and the
addition of EAI language in this update will be both quite valuable. I'm
looking forward to seeing this published.

Seth