On 6/13/2020 12:37 AM, Steven M Jones wrote:
On 6/2/20 5:45 PM, Douglas E. Foster wrote:

And consider the fact that today mobile devices are the MUA of choice
for many/most end users. Mobile MUAs are much less likely to show an
rfc5322.From address field even in the message body view.

On my iPhone, All I had to do is tap the from field and it shows up.
On Tbird, I hover of the From and its shown.

I think the concern with this is a bit overblown, however, if we continue to do allow and accept things like Rewriting in lieu of simply honoring the policy, then we have open the door for "bad guy" do the same thing.

Honor the policy.

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com