On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 3:31 PM Jeremy Harris <j...@wizmail.org> wrote:

> On 05/07/2020 22:56, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> > https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dkim-transform-01
>
> Substansive:
>
> section 6, on footers:
> - Is not a common boundary marker a signature-marker, namely
>   two dashes, space, end-of-line?  The exim-users list, for
>   example, uses that.

Yes, that's common, but I also looked at a list run by Mailman and found
that it uses a line of underscores.  I thought having one transformation
that handles either case might be a good idea, but I'm happy to split them
or whatnot if they can both be precisely described and that's what people
want to do.

Any opinion on the whole thing generally?

Nit:

> section 3:   s/such transmission was/such transformation was/

Got it!

-MSK