> On 7 Jul 2020, at 12:52, Hector Santos <hsantos=40isdg....@dmarc.ietf.org>
> wrote:
>
> Our MLM/MLS has long supported creating a List Digest for various list.  Each
> list created by an admin comes with an option to also create a digest for
> subscribers who may prefer it.
>
> What would be, if any, DKIM, DMARC and ARC consideration when digests are
> created?

None, really. In the case of a list digest, the MLM is actually the creator of
the message. It’s the list that is the 5322.from address and all the associated
authentication belongs to the list. The individual digest contributors are part
of the body of the message.

laura

--
Having an Email Crisis?  We can help! 800 823-9674

Laura Atkins
Word to the Wise
la...@wordtothewise.com
(650) 437-0741