Hector Santos skrev den 2020-07-07 15:00:

Not sure, Benny. I still haven't gotten the "Ah Ha" with ARC.

when i post to dovecot maillist i get DMARC PASS on my own domain, and dovecot maillist do only ARC sealing

Another thing that just came to mind is the number of messages in a digest.

does not matter

What if its set to 1?

see above

 if possible.  In our MLM, the admin sets this
amount, not the subscriber.

so if users do it it will break dkim mlm digest signing ? :=)

But I have seen another MLM, forget which
one,

mlmmj ?, mailman can behave nicely aswell, more or less just unwilling admins that turns it into break dkim

allowing the user to set the digest amount. How would a digest of
1,

are digest not sent daily or weekly ?, it have never being on more then 1 msg

if allowed, be different from a normal non-digest submission
distribution.

are how digest is done imho

 I see it as the only form of a MLM output that would
have not any "argument" or "conflict" with DKIM/DMARC/ARC concerns.

digest is dkim signed from mlm, thats not the same as mlm forward and break dkim original senders dkim signing, thats why its diffrents problem to solve

The list digest agent can do what it wants without any debate.

so can ietf of breaking dkim, but not provide a dkim pass on there own problem