Our MLM/MLS has long supported creating a List Digest for various list. Each list created by an admin comes with an option to also create a digest for subscribers who may prefer it.

What would be, if any, DKIM, DMARC and ARC consideration when digests are created?

A few items comes to mind:

- I don't think preserving the 5322.From is useful because there will be many authors in a digest. There would be only 1 from, the list agent.

- A digest is probably the most modified form of a collection of list submissions.

- I believe the MLM may create the digest differently than others. I don't recall a standard method for created a digest.

- Based on my current view for the available list digests, they are on the lower side of having subscribers.

Is a List Digest a non-consideration as an MLM output?

--
Hector Santos,
https://secure.santronics.com