On 7/17/2020 2:00 PM, Dave Crocker on behalf of Kurt Andersen wrote:
Do we have any recent numbers on how many users see the From address rather
than or in addition to the display name?

Thereby making clear that this is a spoofed message, since I wouldn't ask a question like that, potentially distracting from the substance of the topic.  Beyond, none vs. some vs. all, the numbers shouldn't matter.

There is ample evidence that trust markers presented to end users do not produce adequately differential (and useful) decision-making about whether a message is trustworthy.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking