Hector, I do not understand this comment:

"The DKIM Policy Model since ADSP lacked the ability to authorize 3rd party
domains. DMARC did not address the problem and reason ADSP was abandoned. Hence
the on-going dilemma."

Domains that participate with a mailing list have the option of including the
ML servers in their SPF record, or delegating them a DKIM scope and key.    But
to obtain that authorization from the sending domain, someone would have to ask
for it, and might not receive the desired answer.

The goal of this discussion is to find a way to coerce trust.   We do not lack
ways to grant trust on request.