On 9/17/20 2:11 PM, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
> Wouldn’t it be nice if you could ask for MLMs to transform, just using a
> DMARC policy, even p=none,

It is possible via p=quarantine pct=0.

I think it makes sense to consider codifying beyond this defacto standard hack.
 Isn't this part of DMARCbis?  It was discussed, anyway.  Which ones are
active?  https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dmarc/report/1

This trick also helps you find all of the receivers that ignore pct (treating
your policy as p=quarantine pct=100)  This was annoyingly unexpected for us,
but it happened to be an accidental graceful rollout mechanism that, I feel,
worked better than ramping up the pct as designed.

Jesse