On Tue 22/Dec/2020 03:37:52 +0100 Benny Pedersen wrote:
On 2020-12-21 18:27, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
On Mon 21/Dec/2020 01:52:11 +0100 Benny Pedersen wrote:

For the message I'm replying to, I got:

  spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ietf.org;
  dkim=pass reason="Original-From: transformed" (whitelisted) header.d=junc.eu;
  dkim=pass (whitelisted) header.d=ietf.org
    header.b=GUNfiCpP;
  dkim=fail (signature verification failed, whitelisted) header.d=ietf.org
    header.b=IIMQxhd+

Two out of three is not bad, is it?  If IETF only did ARC seals, I'd
probably verified no signature at all —since I don't run ARC checks.

metacpan Mail::DKIM gives dkim invalid if just one dkim is invalid, so spamassassin says aswell dkim invalid

I don't think that's a reasonable choice. A DKIM informative note exemplifies this very case:

      INFORMATIVE NOTE: The rationale of this requirement is to permit
      messages that have invalid signatures but also a valid signature
      to work.  For example, a mailing list exploder might opt to leave
      the original submitter signature in place even though the exploder
      knows that it is modifying the message in some way that will break
      that signature, and the exploder inserts its own signature.  In
      this case, the message should succeed even in the presence of the
      known-broken signature.

what software used above to show this results ?

zdkimfilter

Best