On Mon 28/Dec/2020 16:48:10 +0100 Todd Herr wrote:

I am not opposed to the generic warning, but the following sentence in the
proposed warning gives me pause:

    "They are meant to aid domain owners to detect why failures reported
    in aggregate form occurred."

The implication, to me, in that sentence is that the failure report will be
sent to the party that originated the message,

How do you derive that? To me, the sentence seems to implicate that failure reports go to the same entity which receives aggregate reports. That's not always going to be true either. The point should be that the authority who decides where either kind of reports go is the same who publishes the public keys. "Domain owners" is meant to indicate such authority.

Best