Hello,

Am Freitag, dem 15.01.2021 um 16:31 -0500 schrieb Douglas Foster:
> I would think this should prevent problems if at least one complies:
>
> Reports should be sent from a no-reply account so that any auto-reply
> will be rejected as invalid recipient.   DMARC reporting SHOULD NOT
> occur for such messages, even if the DATA section is accepted before
> rejecting or discarding the message.
>
> Report reception accounts should be dedicated to this purpose.
>  Unacceptable incoming messages to this account SHOULD be excluded
> from DMARC reporting, regardless of reason.  Accepted messages MAY
> also be excluded from DMARC reporting.

this text suggests WHAT to do, but not WHY to do it.  In my opinion any
suggested workflow shall be accomplished by problem description, so
that the implementers can understand the  rationale of the proposed
solution (and thus higher the chances, that the endless loops are
prevented).  I put the problem description in my previous mail on this
mailing list.

Greetings
  Дилян