In article <CAL0qLwaZx97cztehz_o=ccvzrbep_yfvs9htqwdkg7cmgjn...@mail.gmail.com>
you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>How are implementers dealing with forensic report loops?
>
>Say I send a message from X to Y, whose DKIM signature fails.  Y sends me
>back a forensic report, whose DKIM signature also fails.  X sends a
>forensic report to Y, whose report fails, etc.  We need a way to break the
>loop.

If the reports are unaligned and their domain is requesting failure
reports, sending reports about the failure is exactly the right thing
to do.

I still don't understand why anyone thinks there is a problem to be
fixed. If you don't want reports, don't ask for them. If you think the
mail you send shouldn't be provoking DMARC failure reports, adjust
whatever is sending the mail the mail is aligned, or get rid of the
ruf= that asks for the reports. What am I missing here?