On Mon 25/Jan/2021 14:25:23 +0100 Todd Herr wrote:
About that, aggregate reports are meant to be machine-parsed, and in my own experience that's accomplished by running a cron job a couple times a day to process the rua mailbox. (Personally, I favored Mark Overmeer's perl stuff; open the mailbox, cycle through each message, strip off the attachment, unzip it, and pass it to the tools that John wrote to read the XML and store the results in a database, but I was working at a relatively small site.)

For a counter example, I read aggregate reports one by one, if at all. They get an automated HTML rendering that makes it easy to see success at a glance, and the mail site is small enough that I can afford doing so. Authentication status is visible at a glance too, so I can judge the report's merit.

IMHO, reports SHOULD be authenticated.

Best