Hello,

for me this wording of pct=0 is not clear enough, why the value is
necessary.  Why the value is necessary can be explained by:

When seeing pct=0 mail intermediaries should munge the From: header.
This allows mail operators to detect problems with DMARC deployment,
before strict DMARC policy is applied.

Greetings
  Дилян