We have two issues floating here:
1) For policy lookup, replace the PSL with a constrained tree walk.
2) For authentication testing, replace the PSL with something based on the
policy lookup.

Currently, the DMARC policy has nothing to do with the authentication
test.

If the second idea is still on the table, we need a definition and a
defense of the algorithm.   If the suggestion is withdrawn, please say so.

Doug Foster