Agreed.  That's the most recently added PSD record and my guess is they are
early in their journey.  For those of you that haven't done it, managing
deployment of DMARC (+ DKIM and SPF) across a large number of domains is a
very time consuming process.  Getting the internal policies right is at least
as much work as the technical piece.  I don't have any internal insight, but
given they're new to the game I'm not surprised they are in data collection
mode.

Scott K