My understanding when the DMARCbis effort was spun up was that we were
trying to move it to Standard Track. Is this still the goal? A number of
experimental things are currently being included. This would seem to
preclude DMARC being on Standard Track.

If the experimental items being discussed were removed from the current
draft(s) and moved to separate documents, there would still be an issue if
there was a DMRC dependency rather than the experiment(s) being layered on
top of DMARC.

I'm not giving any proposed answers. I'm simply asking the question. Chairs?

Michael Hammer