I could accommodate myself to PSD=Y, if we wer to document that "PSD" in
this context means either "Public Suffix Domain" or "Private Suffix Domain"

I oppose use of the PSD=N tag to indicate an organizational domain.   The
use of PSD=N originated because some participants believed that explicit
tagging of organizational domains was always unnecessary and
possibly harmful.    I cannot agree with either of those perceptions, and
continue to consider the PSD=N tag to be inappropriate, confusing, and
likely to cause implementation errors.

Doug Foster