I do.  Maybe I'm wrong and I've just read far to many crazy ideas preceded by
"It doesn't actually say you CAN'T do that".  I would strongly prefer we be as
direct and blunt about this as possible, even though that's probably
insufficient to the task in at least some cases.

I know Ale liked your change because it was 'nicer'.  I guess I dislike it for
roughly the same reason.

Scott K