+1, but the concern of not informing suspicious parties about local policies should then be risen in aggregate-reporting, Security Considerations (currently blank), shouldn't it?

The current wording makes an attempt to distinguish overrides due to authentication failures, such as mailing list, from reject or quarantine decisions made /after/ dmarc=pass, such as obvious spam. The latter are not to be reported, and the action disposition left to none in those cases. Indeed, that is what a DMARC filter actually knows.

Best

Ale