On 3/14/23 13:18, Scott Kitterman wrote:
My expectation is that if you were able to contact the people who made that
decision, they'd say they did it because they want information on DMARC
failures, which is not what DMARC failure reports give you.  They provide
details on messages which fail DMARC, not particularly about the DMARC failure.

The naming is a bit misleading, but I don't propose we change it.

Granted that you aren't proposing a change, I'm very curious as to what name you feel would be more accurate...

--S.