I'm very much against text such as this, as I think it encourages
deployments that are contrary to interoperability and to the intent of
p=reject.

I contend that p=reject (as with the similar construct in the older ADSP)
was intended for high-value domains and transactional mail, and that it was
never intended for use in domains where general users send general email.

I stand by the MUST NOT that I proposed.

Barry