Identifier rewrite affects the leg from MLM to subscriber. Email security in the leg from poster to MLM is completely ignored by the draft, although MLMs constitutes a major concern.

We joyfully rely on traditional techniques to counter potential attacks, estimating that there is no reason to adopt cryptographic stuff to secure email.

Water we talking about?

Best
Ale