I am aware nobody is using ATSP.  I have not seen an assessment of why
nobody.  The current implementation seems competitive with DKIM, which is
my explanation for it's failure.

Extending ATSP for user-to-domain, would address new functionality which
addresses the large unsolved problem in our charter.   Evading the problem
by telling people not to use DMARC is not a solution.

Admitting failure is an option, and I have been close to that on several
occasions.   But as of today, I think failure is unnecessary.   I think the
data hiding problem can be solved.

I also like Ale's recipient authentication approach.   The two approaches
can be used in parallel.

DF