I removed the small section that faced objections.

I updated the ridtxt definition and discovered that mmark was making a mess of
those asterisks.  When there are more than one/some on a single line, it
believes you would like some subset to be defined as "<em>" things.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy