On Tue 25/Apr/2023 21:08:56 +0200 John R Levine wrote:
6.1.  Data Exposure Considerations

  Aggregate reports are limited in scope to DMARC policy and
  disposition results, to information pertaining to the underlying
  authentication mechanisms, and to the domain-level identifiers
  involved in DMARC validation.

  Aggregate reports may expose sender and recipient identifiers on
  domain level, specifically the RFC5322.From domain.  No personal
  information such as individual email addresses, IP addresses of
  individuals, or the content of any messages, is included in reports.
  However, low-traffic reports may allow a mapping of 'record' elements
  to individuals due to a lack of aggregated data.  A malicious Domain
  Owner might add a unique user identifier to messages (e.g., as DKIM
  selector) that allows a tracking of individual users in aggregate
  reports.

  [remaining section unchanged]

Looks mostly good to me.  By the way, that bit about a malicious Doamin Owner is not hypothetical, and I don't think I'm malicious.  Just make it A Domain Owner ...

No, wait. Domain owners can only add something when users posts via their domain's MSAs. In that case, the information that can be gathered by aggregate reports is a blurred image of what can be obtained from internal logs. One can find out who is using external MSAs by matching connections in small domain to small domain correspondence only.

Best