> A sender using both SPF and DMARC will see a slight
> boost in validation rates due to increased resiliency when there are
> transient DNS failures and other problems.

Do you mean "both SPF and DKIM", perhaps?

I don't see how that makes sense: if there's a transient DNS failure,
then neither the SPF nor the DKIM (nor the DMARC) records can be
retrieved.

I also don't see how using an unreliable mechanism is a benefit.  It
demonstrably hurts validation rates related to relayed/forwarded mail,
and can cause *false* validations in cases of overly-broad SPF
configurations (as when a large provider that also hosts many spammers
is used).

Barry