Repeating this one point as chair, to make it absolutely clear:

The proposal we're discussing is removing SPF authentication from
DMARC evaluation *only*.  We will *not* consider what should happen to
SPF outside of DMARC, and any discussion of that is *out of scope* for
this working group under its current charter.

Barry, as chair