For clarity:  When you say, "AD will call consensus on this issue", you mean
after the results of the discussion are brought to the list and reviewed by the
working group, not at the meeting, right?

Also, I expect to have a proposal on protocol reliability related to the "drop
SPF" discussion, in the next day or three.

Scott K