Below is the agenda I am posting for the session at IETF 117.
Comments, changes, and additions are welcome; please post them here.

Barry

DMARC working group session at IETF 117
Friday, 28 July, 2023 — 12:00-13:30 PDT (UTC-7)

- Introduction and administration
- Document status

- Discussion of p=reject:
  - What’s needed to deal with the indirect mail flow problems?
  - Options currently open:
    - No change to current text
    - Move ARC to Standards Track (need more data)
    - Scott Kitterman’s proposed text
    - Barry Leiba’s proposed text (new Interoperability Considerations section)
  - AD will call consensus on this issue

- Discussion of SPF use in DMARC
  - There was a proposal to remove SPF from DMARC
  - The proposal is *only* related to use of SPF *in DMARC*
  - Options currently open:
    - No change to current text
    - Simply remove SPF from DMARC consideration
    - Add a DMARC record tag to specify use of SPF, DKIM, or either
      - Do we also add “both must align”?

- Any other business