Baptiste,
Your comments assume uniform agreement that mailing lists have no role in
the problem or it's solution.  I do not agree.

Malicious impersonation creates a need for authentication.   If the list
makes changes that disable the originator's authentication, then it is the
list's problem to find a way to convince the recipient that the message is
not a malicious impersonation.  ARC and Munging together are the best
available way to do so, because no other options are on the table.  If you
want to blame someone for the list problem, blame the criminals.

Silent discard is only part of the solution.  Any server that consistently
sends rejected messages should expect to be blacklisted, first by the
recipient organization and then by the RBLs.  To prevent block escalation,
the list must find a way to authenticate.

DF