I suspect the portion that instructs receivers to not act solely on p=reject
may be ignored by a fair set of receivers.  I'm not necessarily opposed to the
language below, just that it seems odd to create language that we know will be
ignored.  Additionally, I find it odd that we won't tell forwarders how to
munge messages to avoid this situation, but we will tell receivers how to avoid
this situation.

--
Alex Brotman
Sr. Engineer, Anti-Abuse & Messaging Policy