Hi,

Le 19/07/2023 à 19:38, Alessandro Vesely a écrit :

> Oops, I had in mind that lists modify messages.  Some of them don't,
> that way they don't need From: munging.  It is quite common too.
>
> Let me reword the question:  Are there lists that modify messages and
> don't munge From:?

What exactly is this question achieving? It looks to me, what you are
trying to assess is the level of resignation, after 10 years of
bullying, to a poor workaround that we know list users hate (because it
breaks the semantics of the conversation). Cynical at best.

We also know this workaround doesn't help DMARC in the long run, as it
undermines the significance of the From header. Which is why this group
never endorsed it.

So where do we go from here?

Cheers,
Baptiste