Based on the ABNF in -28, how about something like this:

dmarc-method = "dkim" / "spf"

dmarc-auth = "auth" equals dmarc-method *(*WSP "," *WSP dmarc-method)

I think this "should"(*)  allow for all permutations but also simplifies
it, and I agree with Barry it should be simpler.

tim

* no doubt I missed something and looked to be schooled