That is more accurate Scott.

Also I removed an extra sentence on comma-separated.

Updated https://gist.github.com/moonshiner/70377e69d482e7bf3a927d5ac468babb

5.3.  General Record Format

auth:  (comma-separated plain-text list of dmarc-methods; OPTIONAL; default
is "spf,dkim")

    Indicates the supported authentication methods.  The order of the list
is not significant and

    unknown methods are ignored.  Possible values are as follows:

        dkim: Authenticate with DKIM

        spf: Authenticate with SPF

    An empty list indicates the tag is ignored.

    If any listed method passes and is aligned, then DMARC passes.

5.4.  Formal Definition

    dmarc-method = "dkim" / "spf"

    dmarc-auth = "auth" equals dmarc-method *(*WSP "," *WSP dmarc-method)

I did not word smith Wei's 4.3 text.