On Oct 16, 2023, at 6:43 PM, Seth Blank <seth=40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

I'm sorry, to what are you referring? I co-chair the M3AAWG technical committee, and am unaware of any advocacy for relitigating DBOUND...

On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 6:36 PM Neil Anuskiewicz <neil=40marmot-tech....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:
M3AAWG is advocating for DBOUND as most of you likely know. Does it seem a viable alternative? We could sure use the support of M3AAWG. How could we earn their support or are they committed to DBOUND?

Perhaps once we prove that DMARCbis works they’ll reconsider.

Neil

In this document on the site, toward the bottom they encourage support for it. I found the same thing in another similar document. https://www.m3aawg.org/sites/default/files/m3aawg_present_and_future_of_the_public_suffix_list.docx_.pdf

No offense intended, sir. I apologize if I’m wrong. It does appear they are supporting it by the wording.

Neil