On Wed 22/Nov/2023 23:58:26 +0100 Seth Blank wrote:
Is there a point to this thread, that affects the text in the DMARCbis document under charter criteria?

The point I made —death sentence to mailing lists— affects the text as an exhortation to /not/ change Section 8.6.

For Doug's point, that DMARC is not so perfect as it may appear, I let Doug speak for himself.

Best
Ale

Seth, as Chair

-mobile

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 07:13 Douglas Foster <