On 12/1/23 11:14 AM, Dotzero wrote:

On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 10:04 AM Todd Herr <todd.herr=40valimail....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

    I further think that the best way to produce the next rev of
    DMARCbis is for the chairs and the editors (and perhaps the ADs)
    to huddle together and create/update issues in the Github
    repository for the sections of text for which changes have been
    proposed. At a minimum, the outcome of this meeting would be
    several bullet points all following this pattern:

      * Create/update GitHub issue with $TITLE using text from
        $MAILING_LIST_THREAD

    Todd, as editor whose mail client isn't one that lends itself well
    to piecing together multiple threads into a coherent list...

I never saw a response to this post to the list by Todd. As we reach the end of 2023 and the start of 2024, I agree that the chairs, AD and editors should address what issues are left to be addressed and/or need to be added to the list of on-topic open issues.

I think this would be helpful. There are only four open items on the issue tracker - though I think the SPF question (https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/issues/116) was resolved. But is that really all there is to do?

Tracker link: https://github.com/ietf-wg-dmarc/draft-ietf-dmarc-dmarcbis/issues

--Steve.