Le 29/10/2014 18:40, Brian Haberman a écrit :

On 10/29/14 1:33 PM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
Le 29/10/2014 18:25, Brian Haberman a écrit :
Alex,

On 10/29/14 1:17 PM, Alexandru Petrescu wrote:
Sorr not the intention for surrendering anyone, just some thoughts.

I think there is a language/communication problem here.

DMM is chartered to handle the maintenance of all mobility protocols
developed within the IETF.

Do you think Mobile IPv6 needs improved implementations?

I believe *all* implementations (not just mobility protocols) could be
improved.  But, I don't think that is the question you are asking...

I *think* the question you are asking is: "Are there enhancements that
can be made to the Mobile IPv6 specifications?"

Is that what you are asking?

I agree yes.  Are there enhancements that can be made to the Mobile IPv6
specs in particular RFC6275, RFC3963, RFC4877, RFC6276.

I personally do not know.  But as Jouni suggested, write a draft on the
enhancements you want to see and get feedback.

Brian - thank you for the invitation.  Maybe I will do.

Now that the deadline passed it's for the next year. I will keep a mark on these emails.

Alex

Regards,
Brian

Yours,