Hi Alex,

Thank you for raising these points.
 I found the long discussion quite inspiring.

I think that we should not forget that there are many solutions
submitted to dmm. Some are revisions to the integrated solutions like
dmm for wifi, AERO, etc. and some are pieces of solutions like Wei's
address management, Charlie's privacy, etc.

I suggest that in the upcoming dmm session we discuss this issue of solutions.

Regards,

Behcet